About Me

My photo
Established March 12th 2011

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Scrapbook

hey Crystal here! So me and Aaron are making a wedding scrapbook online. Im debating if i should put EVERYTHING in it. from when me and Aaron started dating, all those pictures, our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures, our honeymoon pictures?!?! or should i just do that basic wedding scrapbook? or should i do two seperate books? one of everything up to the wedding with the wedding included, and then a seperate just for the honeymoon? also the scrapbook online ive been trying to use isnt that good. it doesnt have many templates or anything. does anyone have good scrapbooking online places to use?? lol need help :)


3 comments:

  1. i have never scarp booked online but it seem like such a great idea! i know what u mean about a ton of pics. i did ours in different books. wedding. honeymoon what not. i hope we get to see. sounds fun! i love pictures. they are such a great to capture memories and feelings and all that love. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. R u wanting o order the book? I like mixbook.com or picaboo.com. sign up for emails then u can get good deals. I also have use shutterfly but don't love it. I say u should so a book of dating engagement, etc. Then one of wedding and honeymoon. Have fun I love doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be SO cute to do a Dating/Engagement book, a wedding book, and then a honeymoon book! :) I am here to help you! Let me know if you have questions or if you want to get a discount (I TOTALLY can help with discounts!)

    ReplyDelete