About Me

My photo
Established March 12th 2011

Friday, August 12, 2011

Our 5 Month!

HAPPY 5 MONTH!

It is Aaron and my 5 month anniversary today! It is SOOO crazy how much time flies by!

Aaron is my Best Friend my eternal companion!


Things I love about my gorgeous Husband:

Cuddling

Kissing

Watching Movies With

His Laugh

His eyes when he first wakes up in the morning

Playing Angry Birds with

His hugs

His Smile

His sweet sweet heart and compassion for others

How he always teases me about killing my pet scorpians

How he always teases me about throwing my stuff animals

How he lets me cuddle with stuffed animals at night

When he kisses all my boo-boos

His insistant Drive

How he goes off on like 10 subjects at once

His sense of humor

How he can always make me laugh when Im having a rough time

How we talk silly to one another


And just soo sooooo much more! :) I love him so much and I am serously the LUCKIEST person alive to be able to spend my whole life and afterlife with him!



No comments:

Post a Comment